View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #124
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
When you open your Nook (and it is connected to WiFi), the Nook will sync itself up to your library on B&N. You could speed this up by going to your Library on your Nook and click they Sync(update) button.
I may be wrong, but I suspect s/he lacks WiFi access and so is trying to load books from the Nook-for-PC app, which I'm not sure is even possible. Still, you're correct that even jumping on the WiFi at McD's or the local library will allow your books to sync to your Nook.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote