View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Tallying Karma Points

When I give karma, I like to give a number that somehow rounds the poster's karma to a "good" number. However, I quickly noticed that, for some reason, whatever karma I give, it deducts one point. So, for instance, if their karma is already 88 and I give 12 to try and make it 100, it will instead give them 11 and make their karma 99.

I thought I had figured it out until a few weeks ago when I gave karma with the "deduct one" in mind but then it gave them the entire karma I gave them! So, for example say they had 88 and I gave them 13 to make 100, it instead made it 101!

So, just now I gave someone karma and it reverted back to the "deduct one" way. The person had 101000 and I wanted to give 101 to make their karama 101101, so I gave exactly 101 and lol it made their karma 101100.

What gives? Others must've noticed this before.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote