View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi 1080 View Post
This is about the iPad. The 9.7" screen, full color and interactivity are pretty compelling features to me, not to mention the wireless updates.
9.7 is the same size as the DX. So size wise it's still not the same experience as reading a print paper IMO.

Though the faster page turns will be a huge help and make it easier to flip through like you would a real paper to see what you want to read. Which is tough on e-ink with the super slow page turns which making flipping and skimming a hassle.

Of course, that's all just my opinion. Not saying e-newspapers are useless or anything. I just don't care for them enough to pay for them when I can check the paper's website for free.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote