View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #11
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If a store decides to handle it they'll need to sign contracts with Adobe, install software on their web server which integrates with their on-line store and talks to Adobe's DRM server, etc. It's not a 5 minute job.
Thanks Harry. I hadn't thought about having to reconfigure their servers. I was just fretting about whether WEB book shops are avoiding ePUB because it introduces a new level of competition. For example the way Amazon seems to imply that they have any ebook you might want [but only if you buy it from them]. I never meant to suggest a criminal conspiracy.

Patience. Patience. Patience...
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote