View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #57
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Certainly pixel density is a different strokes for different folks thing. It's why I sent my Nook Tablet (160ish ppi) back to wait for this more than 6 months ago. It's not unreadable even to me, but it isn't comfortable either. When I moved from my 140ppi TX to my 260ppi TP2 (both were my primary reading devices), I was spoiled beyond repair.

I don't know for sure what my minimum pixel density for a tablet would be, but right now I'm shooting for 200+. The N7 has 215ppi.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote