Thread: I'm a newby
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:26 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmoore View Post
Hey all! Hope I can get my questions answered here.

Depends.....If you ask any questions about tax returns or the state of the economy, probably not; at least, I would be very wary of the answers!

But....if you want information and opinions about ebook Readers, recommended ebooks to read, how to solve certain issues related to ebooks......well, then......almost every member here as an opinion.

Have fun!

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote