View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:52 AM   #70
savethebutterfly
Nameless Being

Thank you very much for the fast response!

Last night, I spent some time getting to know your reader and I have to say I am quite impressed. I am very new to Android and have been looking for an ebook reader for my tablet, so I have looked at quite a few. I am looking for one that can read .pdfs mainly, as I read epubs on my Sony Readers and will continue to do so, and RepliGo seemed to be the best I have tried so far. However, Mantano Reader is going to replace it, I think, because it is very customisable, much more than any other readers I have tried. I am looking for a reader which will display .pdfs, which will let me highlight the text and copy it to a text editor for later reference. I love the fact that I can just tap the bookmark sign and the page is bookmarked - so simple but so handy! For some reason, RepliGo does not have a bookmark feature and that loses it a lot of points.

I was also impressed how well magazines are displayed in your reader. The Sonys are really hopeless for this, the screen is just too small, but the 10" tablet is good enough for this.

I am going to do much more testing over the next few days but I am really glad I have found this tread because I think I have found the reader I have been looking for. The level of support so far is also excellent and the whole application looks very professional. I also downloaded the manual which is very well written and laid out.