View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #1
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
The Stinging Tree

He steps forward with trepidation, one toe in the treacherous waters that is the author self-promotions thread...

Here's the spiel:

Is Brad seeing things? A boy, his double, on the other side of the stream. It’s like looking into a mirror. But where has he come from? Who is he? When Brad decides to follow him into the forest, it is the start of an action-packed thrill ride. Set in the mountains of far north Australia, this is the debut novel of author Luke King.

It's free at Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18751

I submitted it to Penguin Australia back in 2000. They rejected it, but were kind enough to say, "This shows real promise."

I think that's about it. It's not going to win any awards.

Ideally, it's geared towards a young male readership, though I think anyone might enjoy it, as far as it goes.
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote