View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #37
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Huh? So your nomination is for crime without any mystery? What is that? True crime?
Well, I thought they were the same as well until I understood from previous "mystery" months that the kind of crime novels I like (for example EdMcBain's 87th books from way back when) did not fit in there.

OK, I bow out and withdraw my "crime" nomination in favour of the crime/mystery/thriller combo!

Did I confuse things now?! I'm sure confused, but that's kind of nromal to me.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote