View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #103
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I hope that the case gets decided for the authors. It's clear (to me) that Harlequin set up the Swiss corporations as tax avoidance measures, and then when ebooks came along realised that they would also make a very good author payment avoidance measure as well.
Ditto.
I do find it amusing that some of the people castigating Amazon for their tax minimization strategies eagerly support HQ on their two-fer manuever.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote