View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #15924
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
"Silas Marner," "Great Expectations," and "A Tale of Two Cities" had to be the three most BORING titles to give a 13 year old-15year old guy. Simply awful, and almost turned me off from reading completely.
Stitchawl
I loved Silas Marner, though I think I was in my twenties when I read it. I do remember reading Pride and Prejudice at school (now a favorite) but having no frame of reference (as someone else mentioned) for where this world was and how these people were living.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote