View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #16
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
And the refund or chargeback would be against Discover, not Zinio, as that is who the subscription was bought from.
That isn't actually clear to me, actually. I suspect the actual charge was done by Zinio (otherwise, there wouldn't be much incentive for Discover to be passing it on to them, really). But yeah, the refund or chargeback would be on whoever processed the charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
I've subscribed to several magazines directly through Zinio with no issues at all, as have several other posters to the thread.
I suspect that the real issue is, indeed, with Discover, not Zinio. But it's certainly in Zinio's interest to get it resolved, as well, because it won't help their reputation any. And I'll bet they'll have a much easier time getting hold of someone at Discover who can actually resolve it.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote