View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
a Kindle collections question

Is there a way, when my kindle is connected to my computer and calibre is open, to see a list of all my collections and which books are in that collection?

I'm looking for a simple report:

Collection 1
Book 1
Book 2

Collection 2
Book 3
Book 4

It would be nice to then be able to take, say, Book 3 and move it into Collection 1, or even to create a new Collection 3 without having to remove the book from my kindle, edit the tags, restore it to the kindle and then re-create the collections.

I have a k3, if that makes a difference
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote