View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #54
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ned View Post
Mine's blue. The back is grubby already after just 10 days. I tried some rubbing alcohol but it didn't seem to do much.
Ah...that was actually another concern of mine, when I was considering the lilac.

Even my black quilted back is getting grubby/oily - and I do take the microfiber cloth to it after every couple or so reading sessions.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote