View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 07:18 AM   #32
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakemoms View Post
My was "on" for a week. No change in battery level (steady at 60%). For reference it has Mobipocket Reader version 6.0 (build 60). I don't know which flash version that is supposed to be, but the battery-indicator-bug is not on mine.
How could it be steady at 60% if you started with a full battery? And how do you know it was on? The battery indicator will not be updated until you do something that updates the screen. So when you run out of battery the screen will be exactly the same and show the battery indicator at the same value.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote