View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
SOLD! - Speculative Offer - iRex DR800 - SOLD!

I have an iRex DR800 which is getting very little use at the moment and am considering selling or trading it. I've had it exactly two years and it is running firmware Ver. 1.7, (I didn't install later versions of the firmware because by 1.7 it did everything I needed it to).

It's the European non-3g version and has original crappy vinyl sleeve and original stylus - I've even got the original box in pristine condition!

The reader is in very good condition, no burst cells or lines or odd things on the screen and I seem to be getting as much battery life out of it as I did when it was new - I habitually charge it once a week and the battery is not usually below 30%.

Anyway, I'm not desperate to sell or swap, hence the speculative offer, but if anyone has a need for it, (does anyone actually need an ereader?), and/or has an interesting offer to make, I'd be glad to give it a thought.

Pics can be taken if anyone wants to have a look at it.

I'm in Denmark, so European buyer preferred, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-18-2012 at 06:46 AM.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote