View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
I agree with this 100%, considering the Kindle DX sells for $490. I will also be getting the entry level model without the 3G support. I am really not concerned at all about the battery life since I only view tablets as "semi-portable" devices in their current form. Between this Apple tablet and a large screen dedicated e-reader such as the Kindle DX, the tablet would be my choice by far.
This makes me wonder if we will see a price-reduction of the Kindle DX.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote