View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #72
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
PC Police? Or just your typical hyper-sensitive liberal? Everyone "should just stop"
saying anything that YOU can find a way to interpret as "disparaging"? Is there a
set of guidelines that we all should be going by? Perhaps something by Saul Alinsky?

Luck;
Ken

P.S. To the moderators I know you won't allow any response from the right, it's just
those from the left that get to make comments, here.
You are quite right.
Easy rejoinders quickly came to mind for both those people looking for problems in a very bland discussion.

I just avoided both, though I was saddened that the conversation string was cut so abruptly because others besides myself also sought to avoid the mud puddle that had suddenly appeared on the path.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote