View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Any idea if this feature will make it into other devices and it it sync's to the cloud?
Cannot comment on actual devices, but it's certainly been in the iOS application for quite a few releases, and it does sync. I believe the Android implementation is the same as for iOS.

As for what would appear on the Finished shelf, and this is based on iOS, I suspect it's the same for Android. I believe if a books progress is ≥ 90% and you use the "mark as closed" option then we fire a reading life event to say the book is finished, and we use this to determine if a book is finished, and that is how a book appears on the finished shelf.

Last edited by Sharkus; 03-25-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote