View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:15 AM   #15901
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Prophecy by Tianna Xander. I bought this back in April 2009. I'm not sure why. It doesn't look to promising so far.
Abandoned. It's a SF/Gods/Magic Romance without anything to recommend it. (That is, it just uses SF/Gods/Romance as a backdrop. There doesn't seem to be any thought given to the implications of any of the background.)

Next up: Subterranean Scalzi Bundle by John Scalzi. An omnibus of some of his shorter works that I bought in November 2012.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote