View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:36 AM   #21439
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hmm... with home automation coming, and it being tied to a house computer, I can see you in a few year's time:

"Open the garage door, Hal."
"I'm sorry Stitchawl. I'm afraid I can't do that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think the soundboard is going on my computer. For the last couple of weeks, I've had to increase the volume every day. It used to rattle the windows at the volume I've got it set at now.
Maybe it's time for a new PC. I've had this one since Vista first came out.
The computer I'm using started life using Windows 95. Since then I've changed the motherboard, one of the internal drives, the video card (just recently) and added memory and a USB-3 card. I finally upgraded it to WinXP a couple of years ago. Perhaps you need the name of my Hearing Aid company?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote