View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #29
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinhinsch View Post
Yes, my reply was similarly generic. I even complained in the evaluation form, only to receive a second basically identical reply (this time preceded by an apology...).
I think the email route is a loser. It seems to go into a black whirlpool somewhere at Amazon, never to be heard of again.

I called, threatened to return my 2 new KDXs and the rep at least promissed to ask their developer group about the update, and to get back to me. Never heard anything back, so I'll call again on Monday.

I'd suggest calling, rather than emailing.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote