Thread: sound Files
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Amy View Post
This is what they say:

"I'm sorry about the previous misunderstanding.

Currently, Kindle Edition with Audio/Video content is supported and available on Kindle Fire (2nd generation), Kindle Fire HD, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Kindle e Ink devices do not support Kindle Editions with Audio/Video.

KF8 features are not currently supported in Kindle Edition with Audio/Video content. The file delivered to Amazon should be a Mobi 7 EPUB with self-contained audio and video or a Mobi 7 .prc file with self-contained audio and video. (If delivering a .prc, make sure the file was created using the latest version of KindleGen available from www.amazon.com/kindleformat).

Please see section 6 in the Kindle Publishing Guideline for more details on how to do so."
Hi, John:

Listen, I don't mean to be a downer, but I checked again, today, with Amazon. The Manager of Digital Operations. Audio/Video is not supported via KDP upload. If you have a publisher's contract, like a Big6 publisher, you can indeed upload the content as described. But you cannot if you are a regular KDP publisher.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote