View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #35
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
calibre, version 0.9.27
ERROR: No search: There is no current search to use

I ticked the circled : This item name also appears in 'Edit Virtual Library' and 'Additional Restriction' (where I had this before I installed the beta)

XP 32bit SP3
Are you sure that you didn't click the line above the circled item? That message appears if you click "*current search" with the search box empty.

If you clicked the "Formats True" line and got that error, then I need a set of steps to reproduce it. Nothing I have tried does it, and looking at the code doesn't open any doors.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote