Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_bear View Post
I've updated my KT to 2.3.1 today without problems (through desktop app), but I still cannot see the series implemantation. I have only sideloaded books, and I run Calibre 0.9.10.
Have you changed the driver configuration to update the series information? By default, it is off. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=74 for information about the change in calibre.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote