Thread: Stieg Larsson
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
Any idea when you will be getting the third one? I have another sister in Spain who I'm hoping can get it to me
No, and unfortunately I'm a long way from decent bookstores to ask (I picked up the Larsson on a visit to my brother in Brisbane...or maybe it was my two-day trip to Sydney...I can't remember). I'll have a look online, and see if I can find an Aussie contact page worth querying.

Quote:
Vis a vis the Spice Girls...I had to give it up, not enough time for a pop career and my reading addiction.
With all due respect to the other Spices, MelC is about the only one I can picture picking up a book (or, at least, one that didn't have pictures in it).

Quote:
(Truthfully though, I am pretty certain I had the name first).
Sue! Think of the royalties!

Cheers,
Mr. Marc Apple Microsoft Star Wars Transformers Lawrence
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote