Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #870
arikfunke
Enthusiast
arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: iRex
@ixtab - Sorry I only just saw your post. It would appear that twobob has already reported success. Shout if there is anything else I can do.

@twobob - I realise this is too late now but it is safer to make a copy of the "start.sh" file which you then modify. Leave the original as it was so that the kindle always starts. To then test the framework do the following:

Code:
killall start.sh
killall cvm
./start_new.sh
This way, if anything goes wrong it is enough to hit the power switch to hard-reset the device to its non-modified state.
arikfunke is offline   Reply With Quote