View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:08 AM   #23
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Don't get me wrong; the video's very cool and all, but it's hardly a valid argument for why ebooks can never replace "real" books... " 'cause stop-motion videos wouldn't be nearly as cool??"

I could do a similar video with all the papers from my filing cabinets, but that wouldn't stop me from wishing they were all digitized and wishing I was using that space they were taking up for something much, much cooler.
Ditto...

I was actually thinking, so where in the video is showing the joy of a real book? Showcasing them maybe? Because no much else was shown in the video.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote