View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:58 AM   #21
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Fiacha. Sorry about that. Its weird how Book Designer, (The free program I use to format text from Gutenberg automatically assigs new paragraphs after stuff... The only way to 'fix' this is to go through, page by page, and fix it manually. And Babe, I aint go tthe time or the energy fer that! so I just dint worry about it. I figger the text is all there and I got it in a purty good readable with the Illustrations I like. Its fun to use Book Designer to make your own though and I encourage you to redo this one if you like.

Roy
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote