View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1n1234 View Post
Thanks for the replies.

Sounds like the dictionary lookup on both Kindle and cybook Gen3 are pretty fast. I just wish the Kindle would allow you to load a different dictionary. I guess the Kindle in actual use is more ergonomic than it looks in pictures and on Youtube.

Lo
I believe the Kindle will handle more dictionaries, although no DRM protected MobiPocket ones. YOu should email Amazon support and ask the question about dictionary support.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote