Thread: epub & Kobo
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
epub & Kobo

I'm not sure if this is an epub question or a Kobo question but I suspect that it belongs here.

I recently looked at the Kobo reader at my local Indigo and one of the things that I noticed was the presence of headers and footers, book title in the header and chapter title in the foot (along with chapter page numbers!)

Is this something unique to the Kobo or can these be added to any epub and if so how. Or are these books in some special Kobo format?

cheers
G
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote