View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 05:13 PM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You've got a valid point, radleyp, but it seems that there are others who value the bookstore experience even with e-books (I'm one of them, as it happens ). I think that if it were possible to purchase e-books at a brick & mortar store, along side the paper ones, I'd be quite pleased about that, so I think that there very well may be room for them to co-exist, I hope so, anyway. In any case, only time will tell how it will play out, perhaps something totally unexpected will happen instead.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote