View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #64
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
booklover6 I wasn't using that photo as a comparison, just as an example to ask where the large wasted space is in the Kindle?

Incidentally, although the options are limited I can adjust the margins on my old Kindle so I assume you can do the same with the PW? I am pretty sure that photo shows the PW at it's default setting so it can't get any smaller margin than that, but you can make it bigger. I expect the Aura is possibly set at its default too, but can be customised a lot more, as one of the plus points of the Kobo is its customisation options.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote