View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #31
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
It makes me wonder if they may possibly have found a solution at last. I'm expecting mine tomorrow, the one they say should be perfect, but mine is a 3G, so I don't know if that will make a difference. If it has problems, I'm going to ask Andrew for a 603 Wifi, just to see. I don't need the 3G, they upgraded me free due to all the problems.

You are getting another one? Please keep us posted, as mine I ordered on Dec 17 I kept because it was the best out of the three others I recieved and basically settled although it has light coloration making half the page look murky. If they have finally sorted the screen problems out maybe I'll be able to return it for a screen without colorations even though its past 30 days.

Dennis
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote