View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #13
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I was wondering about Amazon: It is so easy to buy books from the Kindle, that I am still leary to add my card to the one-click checkout. Is there a way to prepay and charge money to the Kindle store so that it is only available for books? And then if it is gone, it's gone until I put money back on as to keep my books on a budget, but still be able to buy one on the go if I wanted to ?
You could get yourself one of the pre-paid credit cards and link that to the account, can't spend more than your limit then without topping it up.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote