View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I will describe it as the coating almost blocking my gestures with the screen. Maybe you have to press harder but not my experience with any other tablets I have or demoed in stores.

The Mini? It is like your hand/finger is moving very fluently, almost like the coating was like ice! Only my impression though with the nook hd. Maybe others will chime in or the demo specially treated perhaps?

The display is aces by the way.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote