View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #78
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterx View Post
I was not able to reproduce that. How long does that moment need to be? For me, it also seems like a driver issue or even a hardware issue.
You have to write a bit first, say 2 or 3 lines, then stop writing but keep the pen not more than 1 cm from the screen, wait appr. 3 sec and then try to continue writing. This issue NEVER happens if the device is connected to a power source via the USB cable. This is why i thought it's a power management issue of the driver.

It's driving me crazy, I'm a student and often have to copy some stuff from the black board and have to stop writing for a moment to look at the board...

Last edited by por; 05-04-2012 at 01:40 PM.
por is offline   Reply With Quote