View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #150
Arbait
Connoisseur
Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage pocket eDGe,Pyrus mini, NOOK HD+, KAO, S6, S8, KP4, Note 10+
Back with my report about BOOKSCAN.US

Fast and accurate scan and unbeatable support. I mention cheap?
(Fast = Book Received 02-15, List Sent 02-16, Scanned 02-17, Processed 02-17, Uploaded 02-17, Dropbox Notify 02-17)
300 pages per dollar, then increments of 200 pages per dollar, auto scan old books in color (yellow pages), files are named with human names (like Tarzan Alive_Philip J Farmer_312.pdf) and they are small - 312 pages = 32 MG.
Also they use Google Docs + Dropbox, so is easy to integrate with one workflow.

examples:
work list received from BOOKSCAN.US ->
page scanned ->
page OCR (ABBYY 11) ->
in work ->

Conclusion: I am very pleased with the result of collaboration with BOOKSCAN.US.
If you live - like me - in the EU, the cheapest way to send books to U.S. is the M bag, ask at the post office...
Arbait is offline   Reply With Quote