View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Pics or it didn't happen!

In the article, slowing various parts of the light wavelength was referred to as a "hole in time," though my mind still wants to think of it as a disruption of my ability to view an event. I need to go back and re-watch the NOVA episodes on space/time/dimensions/string theory. As soon as I think I have my head firmly wrapped around these ideas, I see something shiny and it gets un-wrapped...
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote