Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #12
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool whoops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I wouldn't call it a Mickey Mouse thing. It is after all better built than any of the other current E Ink eReader offerings from Sony, Kobo, and B&N. It might be considered less feature rich than most, but that was by design and due to the loud outcry from diehard Kindle fans who voiced their concerns against a touch screen reader and against a reader without page buttons. At $80 compared to the $130 to $150 offerings by the other major brands, you get a scaled down reader that fits the needs of those who want it. That is hardly Mickey Mouse!
whoops, i meant the mickey mouse to apply to the demo not the device

there i edited it to reflect (i hope) what i was trying to say

Last edited by alansplace; 10-31-2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: add something
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote