View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 01:26 PM   #28
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
I was making a joke. Yes. I am. I think Macs are good Computers. Just I meet A Hoard of Mac USERS that act like they have some "inside" information. As IF THEY know and the rest of the world does not. I had a Mac. good Machine. I prefer PCs. but IF you like a MAC fine: Yet, I meet many Mac users that get Evangelical about their machine. So I puke on the side. As one member said. They are really Apples and Oranges: Macs and PCs..Yet, I meet never ending army of MACHEADS...so I push a button....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote