View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #16
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Thank you, AFK_Matrix, I hope you enjoy them!

I am featured today on a cool website called "The Indie Spotlight," which posts (among other things) interviews of indie authors. I found the interview questions well-designed, and thought they led to some interesting discussions. Hopefully it will give readers a little insight into the writing process, and inside the minds of some authors they enjoy. There is a new author featured each weekday.

http://www.theindiespotlight.com/?p=389
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote