View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
Jules Verne. I tried to read as an adult. Well, it is not the same.... Better stick to the memories.
Really? For me, books like "A Journey to the Interior of the Earth" are truly timeless. Verne didn't write for children - I know that I enjoy them a lot more as an adult than I did as a teenager. One of Verne's books in particular, "The Mysterious Island", I'd put on my list of all-time favourite books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote