View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Question Best (cheapest) place to buy for Canadians?

Hey guys.

I've decided on the PRS505 as my ebook reader of choice. Gonna go for the red one for some pizazz since the blue is not available up here yet and I don't want to pay extra on eBay just for a different colour.

Anyway, where can I score the best deal for a PRS505 in Canada? Sadly, I missed the chance to grab it for 200 last december when it popped up as a Daily Deal from Dell.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by rahulm; 03-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote