View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 01:13 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Problem is I did check this one, the pin pricks didn't show at first. The top one was Sunday tea time, the bottom ones Sunday before I went to bed, then the left side one turned up yesterday.

I can only guess they turn up as the screen is being touched for page turns etc.
Which is quite worrying.
My understanding was that the bright spots were a manufacturing problem and no new ones would appear. I know one problem is that they some aren't that visible except with the light turned up and in a dark place. Maybe the Aura screen is more different to the Glo and Aura HD than I thought.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote