View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 AM   #364
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
Hi.

How does it work to buy a Nook from Amazon.com (US) with the help of Borderlinx?
Does it work with non-US credit card or bank transfer?
Register your B&N account with the Borderlinx address as shipping and billing address. You can use your own non-US credit card (the billing address is not checked).

I also use a VPN when buying a Nook (like Hotspot Shield (free) or AlwaysVPN ($8.50)), I am not sure if that is really needed.

I have bought both my original Nook and the Nook Color this way.

Some people get a message to call B&N to complete their order. This is because B&N knows it is a mail forwarding address, and wants you to comfirm that you know about the restrictions outside the US. This has never happened to me (perhaps because of the VPN?).
Someone else recently mentioned that after waiting a few days his Nook was shipped, without him calling B&N.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote