View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by belledee View Post
Hello,
Is there a way to automatically send the info in the comments section of the metadata to an ereader when transferring books? Usually, when i download the rest of the missing data, the book's synopsis is under the comments section...I would like to be able to have that portion added to the first page of the book when reading it on my kindle...
When converting a book you can insert a book jacket at the beginning of the book by checking the Insert metadata as page at start of book option under Preferences - Common Options - Structure detection. This book jacket will include the comments section.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote