View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #46
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Eh?

Clarification, please? What would be different about your pop-up TOC with levels and links than the kind that exists now?

P.S.: I'm with Diap and eschwartz on the footnotes-within-footnotes.

Hitch
Um, thanks, but I didn't say anything about footnotes-within-footnotes. I said something a while back about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That's always been my favored approach--regardless of how many footnotes there are. I like being able to follow the link to an endnote and seeing ONLY that note. Even before popup footnotes.
regarding long lists of footnotes vs. one footnote per page.

But now that I'm here, I am with you about these footnotes-within-footnotes.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote