View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #24
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I may have miscommunicated. The LiveJournal site isn't specifically geared towards writers. It's just that a lot of writer-type people tend to use it, and the system is nicely set up to allow mutual friends to read and comment on each others' blogs. It creates a nice, tightly-knit community, or at least it did for me. It does take a while to find and friend people with similar interests, though.
I will give it another go and have a better idea what to look for. Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote