View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #107
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hokay. progress.

Double fingers - middle click.

xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 3 2" to remap right to middle and vice versa.

Xephyr = Run native.

Window manager = Blackbox (Native)

Games = gtkboard selection and the DOS ones from before... All Run native.

I guess you could call that a fair result.

will look to repackage it all back up but the actual REQUIRED support is fairly tiny.
I am also 90% sure I can convince the games to run with the same wangle on FAT that we used on blackbox (simple redirecting crafted shell scripts) to save the need for stupid multiple copies for the games.

TODO: make OSK sit on right level. push events to active app and not grab focus. (ie actually work)

build/port/use different window manager (blackbox is not very "click" friendly )

fix horrific menus in games (err somehow)

but yeah. result. no debian required.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_094.png
Views:	407
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	96290  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote